Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serves: 1 person
- 1 beef or chicken frankfurter (cut into 1/2 inch thick pieces)
- 1 burger
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 pinch oregano
- 2 tbsp sliced vegetables (cucumber, carrot, bell pepper, onion)
- 1/2 pinch crushed black pepper
- 1/2 pinch salt
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 drop of oil
Tip: For best results, use measuring utensils.
Note: 1 pinch is approx. 1/4 tsp.
- Wash the frankfurter with hot or cold water to make it semi solid. Cut into slices (1/2 inch thick).
- Toast your burger bun.
- Add one drop of oil to a frying pan and put it on medium heat. Add the frankfurter pieces and fry for about a minute. Add soy sauce, oregano, mixed vegetables, salt and pepper. Cook for another minute and reduce the heat to very low.
- Bring the mixture together in the pan and add the slice of cheese on top of it. Once the cheese has melted, turn off the heat.
- Take the toasted burger bun and place the mixture on it. Add any condiments you may like. Enjoy with fries!