Cooking time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 persons
- 4 and 1/2 cup pasta (375 grams)
- 2 cup pasta sauce or tomato ketchup
- 1 lb chicken breast (cut into small cubes)
- 1 cup bell pepper (cut into small squares)
- 1 cup carrots (cut into small pieces)
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup onions (cut into squares)
- 1 cup broccoli (cut into small pieces)
- 1 and 1/2 tsp crushed red chilis
- 2 and 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- 6 tsp soy sauce
- 6 tsp oil
- 4 tsp fresh garlic (chopped)
- 2 tbsp water
Note: You can use any vegetables of your choice (5 cups in total).
Tip: For best results, use measuring utensils.
- Boil pasta in plain water. Drain the water and add 3 tsp oil and mix. Add 2 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp crushed red chilis and 1/4 tsp oregano. Mix well and keep aside.
- Take a large karahi, add 2 tsp oil, 2 tsp garlic and put on medium heat. Add chicken, cook for a minute and then increase the heat to high. Fry the chicken and once it starts leaving moisture, reduce the heat to low and add 2 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp crushed red chilis and 1/4 tsp oregano. Increase the heat to high and fry until the moisture dries. Remove the chicken from karahi and keep aside.
- In the same karahi, add 1 tsp oil, 1 tsp chopped garlic, vegetables, 2 tsp soy sauce, 1/2 tsp red crushed chilis, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp oregano. Fry on medium heat till the vegetable soften a little. Now add the chicken into the karahi and cook for 3 minutes. Take everything out and keep aside.
- In the same karahi, add 1 tsp chopped garlic and 2 tbsp water. Add the pasta back into the karahi and cook for 3 minutes. Now add the chicken and vegetable mixture in the karahi and cook for another 2 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Add 2 cup pasta sauce and mix well. Enjoy with chilled coke!