Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 leg piece (make small cuts on it)
- 1 tsp desi ghee
- 1/2 pinch salt (optional)
- 1/2 pinch black pepper (optional)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp garlic paste
Tip: For best results, use measuring utensils.
Note: 1 pinch is equal to 1/4 tsp.
- Take a pot, add water, leg piece, desi ghee, garlic paste, salt and pepper. Put on high heat and once it starts boiling, reduce the heat to low. Let it cook for 30 minutes. Turn the leg piece over once in between.
- After 30 minutes, if there is still water in the pot, increase the heat till the water dries. Make sure to dry only the excess water and not the leg piece completely.
Especially good for toddlers as it is very soft and easy to swallow.