Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 persons
- 70 grams fish (salmon or tilapia)
- 1 medium potato (small cubes)
- 1 spring onion (white part only chopped)
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain flour (maida)
- 1 bread slice (make crumbs)
- 1 egg (blend with fork)
- 1 tsp butter
Tip: For best results, use measuring utensils.
- Make small slits in the fish and put butter into it.
- Take a saucepan, add 3 tbsp water and put potato cubes in it. Add the fish on top of the potatoes along with spring onion and put on medium heat. Once it starts cooking, reduce heat to low and let it cook for 15 minutes till water dries and the potatoes are done.
- Mash the potatoes with a masher and add fish, ketchup, mayonnaise and mix them well using your hands. Make balls out of the mixture (about 8 balls).
- One by one, coat them with plain flour then dip in egg and then coat with breadcrumbs. Once you are done, you can fry or freeze and can use when ever you want . Note: Defrost before frying.