Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 to 5 persons
- 1 lb boneless chicken (cut into small cubes)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 8 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp cream
- 4 eggs (boiled)
- 1/2 pinch salt (to sprinkle on egg)
- 1/2 pinch ground black pepper (to sprinkle on egg)
- 6 tsp mayonnaise (to spread on bread slices)
- 12 bread slices (cut the edges)
Note: 1 pinch is equal to to 1/4 tsp.
Tip: For best results, use measuring utensils.
- In a sauce pan, add water and dip eggs in it. Put on high heat. Once it starts boiling, reduce the heat to medium and boil them (about 8 minutes)
- Meanwhile, in another sauce pan, add chicken and garlic paste. Put on medium to high heat and cook till the moisture dries (about 5 to 6 minutes )
- Shred the chicken like shown in picture above. Add 1/4 tsp salt, 1tsp black pepper, 8 tbsp mayonnaise, 2 tbsp cream and mix it well with a wooden spoon. Divide the mixture into four portions and keep aside.
- Peel off all the eggs and cut them in 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Take a slice and spread 1 portion of the chicken mixture on it. Take another slice, spread about 1/2 tsp mayonnaise on each side and put on top of the first slice. Now, spread 1 sliced egg on top and sprinkle some pepper and very little salt on it. Take another slice, spread another 1/2 tsp mayonnaise on its one side and put it on top. Take a bread knife and cut them into two triangle shaped pieces like shown in the picture.
- Repeat the same process until you have 8 sandwiches. Wrap all the sandwiches in a wet towel and refrigerate at least 15 minutes before serving . Enjoy with fries!