Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 persons
- 1 lb chicken (cut into1 inch cubes)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp garlic chopped
- 1 and 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp corn flour (mixed in 3 tbsp water)
- 1 Knorr chicken cube (mixed in 3 cups boiling water)
- 1 bell pepper (cut into 1 inch squares)
- 1 medium onion (cut into 1 inch squares)
- 1 cup carrot (make 1/4 inch thin slices)
- 1 cup broccoli or cauliflower or cabbage (cut into small pieces)
- In a karahi, add 1 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp garlic and put on high heat. Add chicken and fry for 2-3 minutes. Once juices start drying, reduce the heat to medium and add 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp soy sauce and 1/2 tsp ground black pepper. Fry for another minute. Take it out and keep aside.
- In the same karahi, add 1 tbsp oil and put on medium heat. Add 1 tbsp garlic, all the vegetables, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp soy sauce and stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Take out and keep aside.
- Again in the same karahi, add the chicken you had kept aside and put on high heat. Add 3 cups Knorr cube mixed in water, 1 tsp black pepper, 1/4 tsp salt and 2 tbsp soy sauce. Once it starts boiling, add all vegetables, reduce heat to medium and slowly add add corn flour while mixing to achieve proper thickness. Let it simmer for 1 minute. Serve it hot. Enjoy with egg fried rice or boiled rice.
Note: Mix the vegetables and cornflour right before serving as you do not want to over cook the vegetables.