Preparation time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 persons
- 4 cup boiled chick peas
- 2 medium potatoes (boiled and diced)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp crushed red chilis
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 large green chili (cut into small pieces)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 large cucumber (diced)
- 2 cup lettuce (roughly chopped)
- 1 large tomato (diced)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Tip: For best results, use measuring utensils.
- In a pan, fry cumin seeds in 1 tbsp oil and add into chick peas.
- Now add all the remaining ingredients in the chick peas. Mix well and enjoy!