Preparation time: 30 minutes
Quantity: 50 nuggets
- 1 lb chicken breast (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup maida (plain flour)
- 6 bread slices (without edges)
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper (optional)
Tip: For best results, use measuring utensils.
Preparation & Method
- Cut the chicken breast into 3 inch long strips (against the fibers).
- In a bowl, mix the egg and milk using a fork.
- Make breadcrumbs from the bread slices.
- In a bowl, add maida and dip the chicken strips one by one making sure they are properly coated.
- Now, dip the coated strips in the egg mixture and then finally coat with breadcrumbs.
- Storing: You can freeze the prepared nuggets. Let the nuggets freeze separately first before transferring into a container. Defrost before frying.
- Fry in shallow oil until the nuggets are golden brown.