Prep time: 10 minutes
Serves: 8 persons
- Romaine lettuce (one head)
- 1 and 1/2 cup arugula
- 1 and 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 large cucumber (cut julienne style)
- 1 Red bell pepper (cut julienne style)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp walnuts (for garnishing)
- 3 tbsp feta cheese (small cubes)
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp crushed red chillis
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- 3/4 tsp basil (spice)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp honey
Tip: For best results, use measuring utensils.
- Mix all the vegetables in a large salad bowl. Make rough pieces of the lettuce using your hands. If the arugula and baby spinach are already cut into small pieces, add them as is. Otherwise, make small pieces. Cut the cucumber and red bell pepper julienne style. Add grape tomatoes as is.
- Add raisins, feta cheese cubes and walnuts. Mix well into the salad.
- For the dressing, mix all the ingredients together in an empty jar. Shake well and keep refrigerated. Add onto the salad right before serving.