Servings: 8 pieces
- 8 medium sized leg/chest quarters (with bbq cuts / slits)
- 1 cup yogurt
- 10 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp ajwain
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic powder or paste
- 1 tbsp ginger powder or paste
- 5 tsp salt
- 4 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp orange food color
- 1/4 cup oil (some extra oil for coating the pieces as you bbq)
Tip: For best results, use measuring utensils.
- Take a bowl, add all ingredients along with oil and mix it well.
- Coat all chicken pieces with the mixture. Let it marinate for at least 4 hours or preferably keep overnight in the fridge.
- Do remember to coat the pieces with oil on both sides as you bbq.
Enjoy with naan and zabardast chutni.